Stone Arena developed by 37GAMES is a real-time strategy game which is bound to keep you on your toes throughout. Take part in an amazing experience which has elements from MOBAs as well as tower defense games. Excited already? Keep reading to find out more about Stone Arena.
Play along with two other teammates and indulge in epic battles with 3 enemies. You can choose from a variety of heroes and use various updates in order maximize the strength of your avatar. It is all up to you how you choose to control your hero and use it to defend against your enemies. Additionally, there is a map available which you can use. Moreover, the matches are short and last only around 3 minutes. Additionally, the controls are smooth and super simple to us, select tap or move the joystick to control. This game is easy to play for anyone, even for beginners. You can only play this game when you are 7 years and above. Additionally, Stone Arena has an amazing graphics and an amazing sound track as well.
So what are you waiting for? Download this game now from Google Play Store and immerse in a truly wonderful experience like none other.
If you want to play your mobile games on a bigger screen like that of a PC then you have a lot emulators available which make it possible for you. With the help of our guides you will be able to play your favorite games on these emulators.
Stone Arena is available for Android Smartphone & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This is a guide for playing Stone Arena on PC using operating system such as; Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X without any hassle.
Download Stone Arena for PC using Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find Stone Arena in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Stone Arena for PC.
Download Stone Arena for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “Stone Arena” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the Stone Arena icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play Stone Arena on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play Stone Arena on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!