Get ready to go on a journey in your own ship with this newly released game by Zzoo. DOKDO has a simple gameplay with stunning 3D graphics will make your gaming experience worthwhile. So, let me take you through the beautiful journey of DOKDO with this guide.
DOKDO is all about the the ship revolution and creating your own ship. You will choose a flag of your own so that you ship can be differentiated. Moreover, a ship will be provided to you and now it is up to you what do you want to do.
This simulation game might look a little confusing at the beginning however it is exactly the opposite. Go fishing and start battles with the other ships to acquire coins which will then be used to make your ship stronger and better.
Keep repairing ships so that it get better and can fight off any obstacle that comes along the way. Stay extra careful as the octopus is really powerful can cause damages to your ship.
Go ahead and explore the islands, across the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean. Fight to get many more islands and make your game a lot more interesting.
So, wait no more as you can easily play this game on your Android and iOS device for free. Dive into the beautiful sea and make your game exciting the way you want.
This game is available for Android Smartphones & tablet devices and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Furthermore, you can follow the guide below to install DOKDO for PC running on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop.
Download DOKDO for PC via Bluestacks
- The first and foremost step is to download an emulator. Here are using BlueStacks2, which in our opinion will give you a smooth game play on PC with some great functionalities.
- Once you are done Downloading & Installing the emulator, open it.
- Now the next step is to locate the Google Play Store Icon from the Home Screen of the emulator.
- Use the Search Box to find DOKDO in Google Play Store.
- Click the App Icon to reveal Install Option.
- Wait for the App/Game to Download.
- The next thing that needs to be done is to open this Ap from the emulator’s menu.
- Use the Icon available to open the application.
- Play using it while you might also have the option to follow-up on screen instructions for your ease.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the DOKDO for PC.
Install DOKDO for PC via Nox App Player
- Before everything else, all you need to do is download Nox App Player.
- After you have downloaded the emulator, Launch it to get Started.
- Once opened, you will see various icons on the home-screen for performing various actions.
- Select Google Play Store amongst the available icons to proceed.
- Now search for “DOKDO” in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Once you have found the desired App, Tap on the Three Dots to reveal Install Option.
- Click the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- After the Game/App has been downloaded, you will be able to find it in the Applications Tab of the emulator.
- Just tap on the DOKDO icon to open and start playing right away.
- These are the easy-peasy steps that you need to follow to Download & Play DOKDO on PC.
Using above steps, you were able to Download & Play DOKDO on PC. Just in case you are facing some issue using these emulators, you can check our comprehensive guides on KO Player & Andy OS as well. Happy Gaming!